Leaders in Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Tulsa's Top-rated Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair and Replacement Services
Ranger Roofing of Oklahoma, LLC has been providing quality roofing services to Tulsa, OK, homeowners for many years. We specialize in asphalt shingle roof installation and replacement, offering the best solutions for your roofing needs. Our experienced and CertainTeed-certified professionals are ready to help you make the right decision on what kind of materials and workmanship is best for your home.
We understand that selecting a reliable and affordable roofing contractor can be difficult. That’s why at our company, every one of our technicians is knowledgeable in all aspects of asphalt shingle roofing installation and repairs. From minor repairs like sealing leaks or replacing broken shingles to major projects such as full tear-off replacements—no job is too big or small.
We have been in the business of residential roofing for years and have earned a reputation with our attention to detail, commitment to customer service, and quality workmanship that stands far above the rest. We use only top-grade materials from trusted manufacturers and practice safety protocols on all our projects.
In addition to asphalt shingle roofing, we also specialize in metal roofing.
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
There are three types of asphalt shingles to consider: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and premium asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are the most basic type of asphalt shingles available, and not all of them are created equally. Ranger Roofing of Oklahoma, LLC installs CertainTeed XT 25 shingles because they weather the elements better than other three-tab shingle products. They also have StreakFighter technology that provides long-term protection against algae growth, resulting in a roof that maintains its beauty and color.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles are thicker than three-tab and are designed to add more dimension to your roof, resulting in a boost in curb appeal and even home value. These types of shingles also have a longer lifespan, making them a popular choice when it comes to asphalt shingle roofs. If you want a longer-lasting roof, we install CertainTeed Landmark shingles that are extra durable against the elements, as well as resistant to fire and algae growth.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
If you want the most stylish roof on the block, it’s time to consider luxury asphalt shingles. These types of shingles are designed to look like high-end materials such as slate or shakes. If you want the best of the best, we offer several different types of luxury shingles, including CertainTeed Grand Manor, Presidential Shake, and Belmont shingles.
Impact Resistant Asphalt Shingles
With the possibility of extreme weather in our area, impact-resistant shingles provide superior protection for your home. If you are interested in installing one of the latest roofing innovations for your home, we offer CertainTeed ClimateFlex technology shingles in various styles and designs!
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When it comes to roofing materials, asphalt shingle roofing is one of the most popular options for homeowners. It’s affordable, durable, and relatively easy to install compared to other materials. But like any home improvement project, there are both pros and cons that should be considered when deciding which type of roof is best for your home.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: In conjunction with financing options, asphalt is a no-brainer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Color Variety: It comes in a wide variety of colors, ranging from neutrals to statement colors. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and cost-effective. New shingles can sometimes be installed on top of existing shingles. With proper maintenance asphalt shingle roofing has a lifespan of up to 20 years.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are not recyclable since they can release harmful emissions. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.